All photos, text and artworks are property of Nancy Baumiller(aka Crowabout). All Rights Reserved. Contents of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without my persmission. Email me for any questions. Thank You!
I have been tagged by, RobenMarie for a meme. This one uses the letters of your middle name.
Here are the rules:
You have to post these rules before you give the facts. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blogpost containing your own middle name game facts. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.
I was given the middle name Lynn...so here we go!
L~ Larry my brother second oldest ...I was the baby of the family. Even as obnoxious as he was when we were young and I don't think we understood each other then as we do now like best friends! Love you hun!
Y- Youth..now there is something I have lost along time ago as far as in age! lol Although I might be older on the outside my heart, mind and soul is just as playful as it was then!
N~ Nancy-my given name at birth! My saints name Ann ...N..ann..cy..I never have liked my first name much..sorry Mom and Dad...Most of my friends either call me Nance or Fritz!
N~ Nicholas~My first born son...20 years ago this November 16th! Named after St. Nicholas. I have not seen my son Nicholas since he was 10 after a bitter divorce. I will be patient and pray to God he will find me some day and his brothers too William and James Cody. I miss you boys so much! And love you with all my heart!
Ok! Before I bawl like a baby I need to name 4 people for each letter of my named to be tagged
I got tagged again by Lucy for the 7 things about me plus one more!
Hopefully I can conjure up 7 more things about myself that you don't already know....hmmmm
Gosh I am drawing a blank lol Forgive me if I repeat myself on some of these...
1. I love candles and insense...One...they better smell like something recognizable or I won't purchase it. In other words it better smell like what it says on the container. My favorite smells are cinnamon, lilac and pine forest.
2. I probably drink more diet coke than anyone I know LOL I am addicted to the stuff and I am a total grump if I don't have my daily fizzy dose!
3. I am 42 and still a fan of AC/DC, Aerosmith and Guns and Roses. I also like to take a song and change the lyrics so that they are silly. heh!
4. I can't stand eating a sandwich unless it is toasted. Nothing like gooey bread stuck to the roof of your mouth! ack!
5. After being grossed out by my hubby's habit of layering his over easy eggs in between his pancakes and then adding peanut butter and syrup to top it off....I like it now too...It's damn good shit man!!!! LMAO
6. Do your remember in the younger days a drinking game called 'quarters"? Ok, maybe it's just me lol...but you bounce a quarter on the kitchen counter or table into a cup if you make it the other person has to drink...well, I used to and still can for shits and giggles can roll a quarter off the bridge of my nose and let it bounce off the counter into a cup...eh! just useless information about me LOL
7. My train of thought or lack there of bothers me endlessly...I will be trying to concentrate on a thought and bam! something else pops into my brain and it was something it wasn't even relevant to the previous thought. And then the first thought is totally gone and can't retrace it. Guess it wasn't that important eh? lol
And one for the road..
8. This ones embarrassing....I can't see in the dark...not at all...The other night I had to get up to use the bathroom...I found my way in to the master bathroom without a problem...and not turning on the lights as not to wake my sleeping husband ( I know what your thinking ..close the door ya dingbat and turn the light on...the door squeaks something awful nothing a little DW40 wouldn't fix but I always forget to do that) but I got done in the bathroom and got myself turned around in there and for the life of me couldn't make heads or tails of where the door was...I took a step and WHAM! Ha! There's a wall there LOL I stood there for a moment with my head resting on the wall...and thinking to myself..glad no one saw that...but now you all know so it doesnt make a difference LOL YES! DAMMIT! I found my way out!!! LOL sheesh! See I told ya my brain is mush lol So guess what..that's right ...your tagged! :P